The password reminder
A No-Brainer tool to keep your passwords safe
Or 7 reasons to keep your passwords written down in a safe place!
Today’s digital life means passwords for everything!
Got a cooking app on your phone? You need a password!
Have a Facebook, Instagram, or other social media account? You need a password.
Your home Wi-Fi requires a password. Your bank account? Password!
Some people use the same password everywhere, which should be forbidden. Never, never, NEVER do this!
Therefore, I’ve created a book called “The Password Reminder. »
Yes, a paper book—just like “the good old days,” lol. This 80-page book has each page dedicated to an application, website, or any platform that requires a password. Of course, you don’t need to write it down every time you open an app; it’s more about security!
Let’s say your computer or phone gets hacked. You’re going to face all sorts of problems afterward.
Here are five other reasons to keep your passwords written down in a safe place:
One day or another, this Notebook
will be very helpful
- In Case of Death: It may seem morbid, but it will happen someday. A notebook like “The Password Reminder” will be incredibly helpful for relatives who need to take care of tasks that require password access.
- Offline Access: Unlike digital password managers, your notebook isn’t dependent on internet access or electricity. This means you can access your passwords anytime, anywhere, making it highly convenient.
- No Risk of Software Vulnerabilities: Software, including digital password managers, can sometimes have vulnerabilities that could be exploited by hackers. An analog notebook is immune to such risks, offering a layer of protection independent of any software flaws.
- Ease of Sharing: If there’s a need to share a password with a trusted family member or friend—perhaps in case of emergency—it’s straightforward to do so with a physical notebook. You can easily show them where the information is stored without risking electronic interception.
- Personalization: A physical notebook allows you to create your organizational system. You can use colors, tabs, or other markers to categorize passwords based on their usage or importance, making it easier for you to navigate through them.
- Educational Value: The process of manually recording passwords could encourage better habits, like creating more complex passwords or updating them regularly. When you write things down, you’re more likely to pay attention to them.
So, “The Password Reminder” notebook can offer benefits beyond just security; it can be a versatile tool in managing and accessing your passwords. To order your copy of « The Password Reminder » on Amazon, just click on the button!